Saturday, January 26, 2008

MAKE IT RAIN

I thought that term was coined in Seattle. 
First Fat Joe and Lil Wayne then Pacman Jones, now San Diego.
I was in San Diego this past week for the Agenda Tradeshow.
Coming from Philly I thought that I would get some nice mild (aka sunny) weather. It rained. The sun popped out a few times but pretty much was overcast and cold. Oh well.  I did however eat 3 out of 5 meals at the same mexican restaurant. 
Trade show notes:
You've seen one, you've seen them all. 
So on behalf of "Making it Rain" and this weekend in "Sunny California",  I would like to present the newest t-shirt in collaboration with DIME magazine. It's the "real" All-Star Weekend keepsake. These will only be available online. 
I will update you as soon as we relaunch undrcrwn.com's webstore.