Monday, July 7, 2008

HOOP FARM




Over the past 2-3 years, I've been getting a lot of requests to design logos, t-shirts, apparel, shoes, etc. for basketball players. Undrcrwn has been my biggest portfolio piece.

I'm on my way to becoming the modern day Peter Moore (probably, never, but he is an inspiration. Do your homework!)

I worked on the branding for Jordan Farmar's (PG for the Lakers) basketball camp.
Eddie Cruz of UNDFTD is family friends with Jordan and reached out to me to come up with the branding.

I just received this jersey in the mail courtusey of Jordan and Eddie.
Thanks Ed for thinking of me for the project.

Look out for some pretty ill UNDFTD & UNDRCRWN collaborations. We're going to call it: " THE NO VOWELS COLLECTION"... j/k.

Stay tuned. for the collab(s) and look out for Jordan Farmar's Hoop Farm this summer. see below from what they'll be wearing.