Tuesday, July 21, 2009

YO MAMA! - Top 5 Shit Talkers of All Time

I remember growing up looking at the book SNAPS in the bookstore. I think I still have the book somewhere. During a random youtube search I stumbled upon this SHAQ interview that I thought was funny. This made me think about all the funniest snaps I've ever heard.

Here is my list for top 10 shit talkers of all time (SPORTS and NON SPORTS)
SPORTS (In no particular order)
1. Chad Johson - He raced a horse and changed his last name.
2. Gary Payton - I sat close to the court one time. He doesn't shut up. He's hilarous too.
3. Michael Jordan
4. Terrell Owens - I saw him play Hoop it Up 10 years ago with his boys. If I were his boys, I would not let him talk to me like that.
5. Rasheed Wallace
6. Sam Cassell - You just know he has tough skin.
8. Muhammad Ali
10. The Rock

NON-SPORTS RELATED (In no particular order)
I would chop off my finger to hear these guys go at it in a circle.
- ROBIN HARRIS
- EDDIE MURPHY
- MARTIN LAWRENCE
- JAMIE FOXX,
- DAVE CHAPELLE
- RED FOXX
- RICHARD PRYOR
- D.L. HUGHLEY